Rene (summer sale)
These wigs were only used for demo purposes - they were showed to my clients during my consultation. It is clean & in new/perfect condition. Sales Items can not be returned and prices don't include tax or shipping.
Note: The Rene cap runs larger than most wigs so the large cap is big. Please reference the sizing guide picture to determine you cap size. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Rene is 100% premium world select remy human hair wig with a temple-to-temple swiss lace front. This wig offers superb Follea quality combined with affordability.
- Hair Length
- 14" Layered / 19" Overall
- 100% premium world select hair (highest quality non-European hair) with the hair cuticle partially intact
- Gradual layered style
- Large Cap (upon request, if this cap size is to large for you, I can send it back to the factory and they can make it smaller. You will not be able to see that it has been altered.
- Hairline: Extended temple to temple soft woven swiss lace front
- Top: 100% hand tied lace top for a realistic part and a ultra-realistic scalp appearance -extremely soft & excellent ventilation
- Back: 100% closed wefted, the material used is light-weight, comfortable and breathable
- Adjustable stays/bra straps
The Cost: The René is the least expensive wig in the Follea line. It’s affordable, but I find that it does not look or feel cheap. Below, I go into more detail about why it is placed at its price point.
The Hair: This 12-inch 100% human hair wig is composed of World Select hair, meaning a blend of Asian and Indian hair. The hair cuticle is partially intact. There is no indication of how much Asian hair versus Indian hair is used to make the wig - We only know that it is a blend.
These details contribute to the wig’s affordability - Wigs made from european full cuticle and partial cuticle hair are often much more expensive.
The Top: The René features a temple to temple monofilament top. This allows you to change the part with ease, but does not provide as realistic of a scalp look as a French drawn top would. This wig utilizes a closed wefted back cap. The wefting material is high quality and does not feel bulky. It Is a lot more comfortable than most other wefteds on the market, but feels less comfortable than other Folleas I’ve worn.
Securing Features: For ease of wear, the René includes a comb and easy-to-adjust bra straps to hold the wig in place. It also includes ear tabs for tape or glue.
The René is a great economical option for someone seeking a well made, beautiful starter wig. While it lacks some of the qualities of more expensive wigs (i.e. European Hair, full cuticle, hand-tied cap), It’s hard to beat its natural look and comfortable wear for its price point.